Saturday, January 26, 2008
The Many Uses and Benefits of pHour Salts
Young pHorever™ pHour Salts™ by Dr. Robert
O. Young is the "ultimate" baking soda: A
combination of four powerful carbonate salts
(sodium bicarbonate, magnesium bicarbonate,
potassium bicarbonate, and calcium bicarbonate).
These four mineral salts are naturally occurring
in all fluids of the body. Specifically, they may
aid in the reduction of dietary and metabolic
acidity helping to maintain the alkaline
design of the human, animal or plant body.
The following list are the many uses of pHour
1. Keep a jar of pHour Salts in your fridge for
smelling fresh and reducing acidic gaseous residues
from spoiling foods.
2. A pinch of pHour Salts in a gallon of freshly
brewed iced tea takes out the bad tasting acidic
tannins and prevents cloudiness and acidic effect.
3. When soaking dried beans or cooking cabbage,
add a dash to the water to make them less gaseous.
The pHour Salts will reduce or eliminate the
flatulence caused by the beans
4. To keep tomato soup from curdling, sprinkle some
pHour Salts on the simmering tomatoes and skim off
the white foam before adding soy, almond or hazel
5. Two tablespoons of pHour Salts added to hot water
to broccoli and cauliflower keeps the veggies crisp and
preserves the electrical potential of the cooked
6. Pet care: Sprinkle pHour Salts onto his/her coat
and brush or comb through for dry acidic odor
protection between baths.
7. Give plastic and rubber toys a bath in a solution
of 4 Tb. of pHour Salts dissolved in 1 quart warm
water. Sprinkle fabric toys with pHour Salts brushed
off after 15 minutes.
8. Brush teeth with a teaspoon of pHour Salts on damp
toothbrush to avoid plaque and keep breath fresh.
9. Soak retainers, mouth guards, and dentures in
pHour Salts and warm water solution (2 tsp to a
drinking glass full).
10. Make a paste of 3 parts pHour Salts to one part
water for an effective and inexpensive skin exfoliant.
Just apply it to your skin with fingertips or a
washcloth in a gentle, circular motion and rinse.
11. Mix a little pHour Salts into your shampoo to
strip out product buildup, or add it into your
conditioner for extra-healthy, non-split ends.
12. Apply a paste of pHour Salts and water to take
the ouch out of bug bites, bee stings, sunburns,
rashes, poison ivy, or pour in bathwater for relief
from the itch of chicken pox and measles.
13. Drink ½ teaspoon of pHour Salts in ½ a glass
of water to relieve acid indigestion and heartburn.
14. Use pHour Salts as a mouthwash for bad breath or to
soothe canker sore pain. Add a 1/2 tsp to water
a swish your mouth and then discard or drink.
15. Run pHour Salts and water solution through your
coffee maker, followed by two fresh water brew
cycles to keep your java tasting tip top. Of course,
the best solution is not to drink acidic java.
16. Add a pinch of pHour Salts to your cup of java
to reduce the acidity effects of the caffeine.
17. Zap nasty cutting board tastes and smells by
scrubbing them with a mixture of pHour Salts and water.
It’ll cut grease, wont’ dry out the wood, and will
also take garlic and onion smells off your skin.
18. Use a damp paper towel and a sprinkling of
pHour Salts to remove tea and punch stains from
china and plastic. Especially chlorophyll stains
in your water drinking bottle.
19. Neutralize spilled battery acid in a flash with
a handful of pHour Salts.
20. pHour Salts and a wet wash cloth makes an excellent
bumper buffer when little scuffs appear. It also shines
up bike chrome.
21. pHour Salts is a natural fire-stopper. Keep a jar
close at hand when you are working with live fire of
any kind. A handful can put out grease, electrical,
wood, and fuel fires.
22. Sprinkle pHour Salts on an outdoor grill or make
a paste with water, and scrub grit off the grill
without the danger of adding nasty cleaning chemicals
to your food.
23. Rub pHour Salts directly on a baby spit up to nix
the smell quickly.
24. Soak sweat-drenched headbands, hats and gloves or
smoky clothes in a pHour Salts solution before they hit
the washing machine. Or if you’re pressed for time,
sprinkle it on clothing for a quick odor mask.
25. Gardening Mildew! Keep fungus, black spots and
powdery mildew off your precious plants by mixing
pHour Salts, horticultural oil and soap and applying
it to affected leaves. Just add 1 tsp of pHour Salts
and a few drops of dishwashing soap to a gallon of
water, and spray once a week, and after it rains.
26. Make a paste of pHour salts by mixing 1/2 tsp of
pHour Salts in some alkaline water and apply to the
armpits for eliminating acidic body dietary and/or
27. Drink an 8 ounce glass of pHour salts just
before an acidic meal to buffer or chelate
food acids. Use 1 Tbs. of pHour Salts per
8 ounces of alkaline water.
28. Drink an 8 ounce glass of alkaline water with
1 to 2 Tbs. of pHour Salts upon rising to flush
and clean the alimentary canal.
29. For a hangover drink an 8 ounce glass of
alkaline water with 2 Tbs. of pHour salts to
help eliminate the acidic alcohol residues. This
mixture will also reduce blood alcohol when one
has had too much to drink. Of course Dr. Young
recommends you eliminate all alcohol consumption
to maintain health and energy.
30. For motion sickness on a boat or plane drink
a 8 to 12 ounce glass of alkaline water with 1
Tbs. of pHour Salts.
31. For morning sickness during pregnancy drink
an 8 ounce glass of alkaline water with 1 Tbs.
of pHour Salts.
32. For restless leg syndrome drink 1 liter or
quart of alkaline water with 2 Tbs. of pHour Salts.
33. For muscle soreness or inflammation drink 1
liter or quart of alkaline water with 2 Tbs.
of pHour Salts.
34. For acne make a paste of pHour salts with
alkaline water and cover the face. Leave on
the face for at least 30 minutes.
35. For sore feet or athlete's feet soak your
feet in warm alkaline water with 2 to 3 Tbs of
36. For air born micro-organisms in a closed area,
such as in a plane, drink an 8 ounce glass of alkaline
water with 1 Tbs. of pHour Salts before and after
37. Reduce vaginal odor or yeast douche with warm
alkaline water and 1 to 2 tsp. of pHour salts.
38. For an alkaline enema and to help relieve bowel
congestion insert 6 to 8 ounces of warm alkaline
water with 1 Tbs. of pHour Salts.
39. For relaxing after a hard day at work take
an alkalizing hot bath with several scoops of
40. To maintain a healthy urine and saliva pH at
7.2 or above drink 8 to 12 ounces of alkaline
water with 1 Tbs of pHour Salts 3 times a day.
Remember the human body is alkaline by design
and acidic by function. To maintain that healthy
ageless alkaline design of your body may I suggest
using the pH miracle of pHour Salts.